Christoph, kindly explain, instead of making snide remarks. You have not
added to the discussion, but instead raised the level of toxicity of this
channel even further.  Note that several people have already noted that
this channel is toxic and refused to participate in it, rather than being
productive and beneficial to everyone involved.