> Do I understand this correctly? You are creating tags in the OSM
> database for your private tool? I hope there is some misunderstanding
> here, because that isn't acceptable behaviour.

  The problem is much much larger.

  This whole wikidata unfortunate story has been going on for two years now.

  During that time Yuri was asked by members of different communities
to stop. He was asked once, twice, three times and sometimes even
more. All of that was ignored.
  He was asked to contact local communities and he did not.
  He was bulldozing his "wikidata will save the world" idea and was
given examples that he is wrong (same thing can be achieved without
adding new tags/data to OSM).
  He was asked to stop at least until this is sorted out. Once again
he ignored the community and not only keeps doing his stuff, but is
increasing in speed and involving other people to accumulate the
damage.

  Now I have already reverted a number of edits by people, who were
fooled by Yuri's tool that automatically adding tag B according to tag
A can help to automatically fix tag A, according to this derived tag B
(logical nonsense). I reverted edits where not wikidata, but WIKIPEDIA
tag was changed to incorrect one using Yuri's "QA" tool. Something
which Yuri was claiming should never happen - he said he is "only
after wikidata tags".

  The only good thing is that we now know changeset pattern. So this
could be added to the list alongside maps.kgb.me and reverted
"semiautomatically". While this does not seem totally right, I do not
see any other solution to this. Unfortunately.

--
Tomas