Hi Michael,

Currently, the tool creates two changeset tags:

  created_by=OSM+Wikidata 0.1
  comment=(generated by the user's query)

What other tags should I add?  I know the name is not very good, and I
should finalize with it soon to reduce confusion.  Also, I just bumped the
version to 0.2, and added the ability to do reject tag (as described in my
prev email).

Thanks!