Andy, first off, this whole email thread was about "hi, this is a new,
rough around the edges tool I'm building, that MIGHT benefit SOME people"
Suggestions/ideas welcome.  When you say "stop" - stop what? Stop coding? I
have not done any significant amount of editing since last month, right
around the time when Wikidata debacle happened. Also, I think you are
ignoring what I said - others who are NOT on this thread have also
expressed support - and they have not spoken here, possibly due to the
toxic environment. When you say we voted - voted on what? Was there a
proposal? Was there a bad action being performed?

Re toxicity - these are not my words to qualify what has been going on, but
I do agree with them.  I cannot say that I have been perfect in all of my
Also, please reread my previous email, I tried to carefully express most
issues I encountered.

John, noone is saying its a consensus either way.  I am WORKING on finding
a compromise, while also building a tool that at least some people in some
communities find useful.   I did draw a comparison to at least two tools -
MapRoullette and Osmose. The first - mostly about building "challenges",
the second - in how it presented the editing interface. Osmose has many
more features than I do, allowing greater editing experience.  Also, I do
draw a comparison with RawEdit (Osmose) and Level0 - they both allow very
quick text editing of the raw XML content - a highly error-prone process
that I try to avoid.