Am 14.10.2017 um 11:33 schrieb Yuri Astrakhan:
> ** UPDATE: **
>
> The service now supports "reject" button.  To use it, your query must
> contain "  #queryId:...  "  comment.  By default, when a user rejects
> something, a tag "_autoreject=id" is created. An object can have
> multiple rejected IDs. If the current query was previously rejected,
> user will no longer be able to edit the object with the same query.
>
> Optionally, query may specify a different rejection tag with
>  "  #rejectTag:...  ", instead of using the default "_autoreject".  I am
> still hoping for a better default name.

How about creating a Wikidata entry for such a review result, and have
it point back to OSM via P402 (OpenStreetMap Relation identifier)?

Then there's only the question to create some new predicate P0815 to
store the result of an "OSM+Wikidata review", et voilà. Result available
for everyone via a public interface.

And you could easily extend it to other review apps such as osmose, by
adding even more such predicates P??? ("osmose review result", etc.).

This way we store such review data outside of OSM (where it doesn't
really belong), and everyone can benefit from it.