Please tell me where the wikipedia link is in e.g.
https://www.wikidata.org/wiki/Q37344570  :-)
Wikidata does not have to be a bunch of links to wikipedia articles.
It has references to 2 external DBs (ODIS & Onroerend erfgoed), so it
should be considered notable.

I have no  idea how many bad items there are in Wikidata, just as I
don't know how many bad nodes there are in OSM (e.g. just a name tag).
Do we have to throw OSM through the window just because I can find
some nodes with just a name tag ?
So why do we do this with another project ?

m.