I like the idea of formalizing OSM topology!

An example: power lines should share nodes with nothing except power
towers, portals and buildings (substation buildings).

A problem i find is with landuse=forest. Formally, those are zones that are
used for growing trees. But practically in OSM, that tag is used for any
land that is covered with trees. So formally, landuse=forest shouldn't
overlap with other zones, but practically, until a new tag
(landcover=trees) is rendered, this rule isn't going to be followed.

Janko

sri, 25. lis 2017. u 18:41 Martin Koppenhoefer <dieterdre...@gmail.com>