There is 2 « independant » things in the debate :
1) trunk definition - what is a trunk, a motorway-like road - based on
physical characteristics- or a super-primary road - based on the importance
?
2) wordwilde trunk definition ? - should we have the same definition all
over the world of what is highway= trunk ? (value that are
country-dependant are not that common, aren’t they ?)

djakk