On 2018-11-20 at 11:22:46 +0200, Tomas Straupis wrote:
>   While I have already stated a number of negative effects (which have
> so far been ignored), what positive effects does excluding Crimea from
> Ukraine gives? The only way you can get to occupied territory of
> Crimea from government controlled part of Ukraine is through a narrow
> straight which is heavily guarded. I cannot imagine the situation
> where anybody would "wonder" into occupied territory without knowing
> it.

looking at a map where Crimea is part of Ukraine may lead people to plan
a trip to it, only to be stopped and possibly questioned.

Most importantly, however, having Crimea as part of Ukraine on a map
that shows what's on the ground would lead people to think that the
illegal invasion has been resolved and everything is back to normal.
This, if I understand correctly, would be exactly the opposite of what
you want.

--
Elena ``of Valhalla''