Am Fr., 15. Nov. 2019 um 13:44 Uhr schrieb Joseph Eisenberg <
joseph.eisenb...@gmail.com>:

> I understand that training their algorithim ("AI") on Openstreetmap
> data is fine.

actually this is something I do not understand. What is called "artificial
intelligence" in this context is actually just a statistical method, so the
"intelligence" that results from this can hardly be seen as something
different than a derived database. You transform OSM data into another
state.

> How would anyone use the dataset without also combining it with
> Openstreetmap data?

this is a different question and not one we have to think about ("how
useful is this data if you don't combine it with OSM?").

Cheers
Martin