Hi,

I like your idea.

Just a week ago, the user Gassol also edited tracks in Hamburg, Germany,
and he used bad, old and blurry imagery (Bing). A lot of his edited
tracks aren't even visible there, because of trees or just bad image
quality. I talked to him and he isn't a local person, just makes edits
in quite random places and thinks that obviously (see below) wrong data
is better than no data.

I am a local mapper and our latest local imagery already shows, that
most of his edits are false (example: He added "tracktype=grade4" on a
way with "surface=paved" which looks on the latest imagery also very
grade1-like). I checked about ten of his edits from home and only 3
looked plausible as far as the imagery showed. I probably will revert
his Hamburg-specific changes but maybe you want to check and revert his
other edits too?

Those bad armchair-tags, which are mostly wrong, are as good as random
values [0]: Those tags are completely useless. Removing those obviously
wrong tags is a good idea IMHO.

Hauke

[0] 3/10 are plausible and maybe 2/10 are actually correct, which is
mathematically exactly as good as a random tracktype-tag