Clifford,

Thanks for the link where they mention OSM.  I did find their CEO on
Linkedin, and just sent him this message:

==============================

Hi Ron, I noticed that AllTrails uses OSM data for its trails on the
default "AllTrails Map Layer", while you mention this fact on your site[0],
I didn't see any attribution on the map itself crediting OSM.  The map
should have some text on it such as "Trail data © OpenStreetMap
contributors"[1]

Thanks

Mike

OSM Contributor Specializing in Trails

There are several other members of the AllTrails leadership team on
LinkedIn, you might want to reach out to them too.

Mike

[0]
https://support.alltrails.com/hc/en-us/articles/360018930672-How-do-I-update-or-change-information-about-a-trail-

[1] https://www.openstreetmap.org/copyright