Hi Tobias

That sounds better.

The main question is what "expect it to survive a hypothetical license change" implies. My expectation is that because of practical considerations any future licence would require downstream attribution of OSM so that the OSMF can continue to offer third party sources indirect attribution. You could naturally argue about how much the OSMF is committed to individual sources to keep the chain OSM attribution -> 3rd party source attribution around, but that disruption is not worth it IMHO.

Simon