Ok, sry. I messed up with my example. I wanted to explain that using
coordinates is not stable either because they don't point directly to the POI,
they just point to the physical reference of the ground on earth.

But at the end we may clarify strongly that osm ids are not stable and keep
saying this. The most software using OSM data deals with such cases already.

But you're right: From a physical ground view these coordinates are stable. But
as osm ids they are not reliable enough when connected to some other
information like a restaurant.

Using osm id is far from ideal but it is sufficient enough. If POI owners are
using OSM data, they will likely also pay attention to the osm entry they have
to keep it updated. So they will notice any change.

Better would be to have a separate FOSS platform for storing POI information
using a permanent identifier connected to OSM somehow e.g. by a key
"somepoiplatformid". But no one created such a platform yet.