Hello,

Le 02.01.23 à 18:57, Sören Reinecke a écrit :
It allows (web) developers to direct their users to their map browser of use e.g, Organic Maps, Google Maps, Apple Maps

if it allow to open an osm editor from an "osm datauser app",
that look fine.
for ex I use Organic Maps, I see an error or an improvement for a POI,
it allow me to open Vespuccci with that object.

could the iD of the object have changed between the data of the "user" app and the osm database used by the "editor" app ?
of course it may.
in the same way that this iD could have changed between an osmose analysis and the moment I click on edit to open it in josm.
In this case, it's not serious, it will be enough to find the
object in the editor.
this does not change the fact that it is much easier than opening
an area, loading the area, zooming, finding the object and finally selecting it in the 99.999% of cases where the iD has not changed

Regards,
Marc