Jan 2, 2023, 21:59 by ajt1...@gmail.com:

> On 02/01/2023 20:44, Mateusz Konieczny via talk wrote:
>
>> way/node/relation ids in OSM are unstable, not promised to be stable and
>> anything relying on their stability can break at any point
>>
> Unfortunately, that sort of "black and white" answer doesn't really answer
> the question of whether it's useful to link to OSM data like that.

It is often useful, but we should try to avoid implying that this ids will stay
stable forever.

https://www.openstreetmap.org/node/1325892214 works well as link for such cases,
making some official uri scheme is implying things that we should not be
implying.

> It's certainly possible (as I've said in that discussion) to use OSM IDs as
> "stable enough to do real work with" - I do it all the time.

I also do this, but without expectations of id stability.