Mar 29, 2023, 00:15 by marc_m...@mailo.com:

> Le 28.03.23 à 19:38, Mateusz Konieczny via talk a écrit :
>
>> If someone speaking French would prepare pairs from-to they confirmed
>> to be basically 100% reliable pairs (without some tricky cases where
>> given word could mean both surface=asphalt and surface=gravel)
>> then I could help replacing them.
>>

> I'll translate the list, it's not that the issue
>
> what i was proposing is to use the translations already done
> in the wiki instead of redoing the list in a new place.
> especially since there are probably also values in German,
> Dutch and any other language in the world

Well, in case of running bot edit I need to provide
old value - new value pairs.

So yes, if such list would be used in bot it needs to be done
in a machine readable form.

(for rare values it may make more sense to track down
this single uses and fix them or ask authors,
Overpass Turbo is useful here)