On 28/04/2023 15:47, Sören Reinecke wrote:
So please stop complaining about when someone does not share your ideologic
attitude. And wanting to use OSS only is a ideology.

In this case, it's not just my view, it's the view of the OSMF board:

https://wiki.osmfoundation.org/wiki/Commitment_to_Open_Communication_Channels

I have nothing against Google per se (casual observers will note that I'm posting this from a Gmail address), but we have to allow everyone to access a survey like this - including those people who are restricted by their government from using services such as Google's.

In this case privacy is not even a concern. So please stop polluting email
threads with unnecessary replies.

:)

Best Regards,

Andy