Hi,

On 4/28/23 15:57, Marc_marc wrote:
I am impressed (and disappointed) that those who do these surveys
have still not learned that part of the active opendata community
does not wish to ally a closeddata based enterprise (nominally:
no use of google forms for some of us).

Agree. It's one thing for an OSMF working group to use a closed source/siloed product internally, but quite another to attempt to engage with the community via such a product.

I am not surprised when a commercial company like Tom Tom does that without a second thought, but I would expect more from an OSMF working group.

Please find a way for non-Google users to participate in this survey, or your results will be biased to the point of un-suitability because they will lack responses from people who'd rather not engage with Google, i.e. the whole "communication behaviours" of this group of people would not be represented.

Bye
Frederik