Le 21.04.23 à 19:53, osmuser63783 via talk a écrit :
I am 100% sure that the barrier=kerb is wrong.

can you share the ids of the objects in your query that meet your dual criteria of "kerb=raised added by SC, barrier=kerb added by iD?"

I have reviewed 100 objects with satellite view in 3 countries:
I find 4 cases (without checking the editor)
- cases where it is indeed the kerb https://www.openstreetmap.org/node/9407931159 - a complete error (often a wrong position) -> removing barrier=kerb tag if ok but keeping kerb=* mean that someone will have to go over these objects again - a pedestrian crossing with highway=crossing -> removing barrier=kerb only if it is kerb=raised -> someone will have to go
over the other kerb=* with the same logic
- a pedestrian crossing without highway=crossing -> your EA removes barrier=kerb only if it is kerb=raised -> you will have to go over the other kerb=* with the same logic, your EA does not add the missing highway=crossing tag -> someone will have to go over these objects again

if I make stats: 1314 objects barrier=kerb kerb=raised on road
14 are highway=crossing and may be correct after your AE (but there
will remain 1148 barrier=kerb + higway=crossing object to treat)
1300 objects will not have a main tag and will have to be modified
a second time
some of them will have to be modified to add barrier=kerb again

maybe the additional criteria "kerb=raised added by SC,
barrier=kerb added by iD?" improve that

I would like to run it this weekend.

if we aim for quality, there is no urgency