Hello,

as this is not the right place to talk about talk, I'll only answer briefly before we switch to tagging if you wish

Le 29.04.23 à 16:45, osmuser63783 a écrit :
something like sidewalk:both:kerb=raised would be better.
Others have used kerb:location=footway.

kerb is not on the sidewalk/footway, kerb is the place between
the sidewalk and the road
but the problem for me is not the secondary tag, the problem is the primary tag: if you put that on a route node, what are you describing there? a highway=crossing or something else? as long as there is no primary tag, I think the secondary tag is secondary :)

Regards,
Marc