Hello,

Le 29.04.23 à 16:45, osmuser63783 a écrit :
What I am proposing is essentially to revert these nodes to their previous state:

I've gone through about 100 of them, and the old state
is just as wrong as the current state.
I understand your desire to "fix for one routing",
but a mass edition that changes objects in a state that
we know is incorrect seems strange to me.
I would have preferred to have the 1/10th correctly corrected
rather than having all the objects that still need to be processed.
However, I am not opposed to this operation.

ongoing discussion with the developer of StreetComplete

past experience with another editor has shown that it's not
a good idea to let an editor create his own tag, it's the open door
to have a different scheme per editor.
if you feel that a tag is missing (crossing=informal for those for
whom crossing=unmarked is too strong if I understand correctly),
open a discussion about the tag and an example, outside of any link
with a specific editor

Regards,
Marc