Le 01/06/2023 à 09:09, Simon Poole a écrit :

Am 31.05.2023 um 22:08 schrieb Christian Quest:

... OSM editors integration.

That was one of the reasons why I was asking, as I have already done some work on a STAC layer based on the GeoVisio API.

In that case you've already done Panoramax integration or a big part of it :)

I pushed Adrien to implement STAC support some months ago to stay in an existing standard.

For example, we're currently looking how to add access to statistics in our API, and STAC has statistics extension... so we will at least support it as far as possible !

First million pictures should be here is a very short term (combining IGN and OSMFR instances).

--
Christian Quest - OpenStreetMap France