On 25/06/2023 00:02, Brian M. Sperlongano wrote:
And indeed, nine months later, we see that not only has the work not gotten done, but while we all squabbled away with our pet views about automated editing, we find that we agreed to nothing, and the mapper has quietly continued to add this nonsense tag to the database unabated:
https://taginfo.openstreetmap.org/tags/service=driveway2#chronology

For the original thread, see: https://lists.openstreetmap.org/pipermail/talk/2022-September/087734.html

Has anyone actually mentioned this discussion to the proponent of the tag?  If I've got the right user (and I may not have) http://resultmaps.neis-one.org/osm-discussion-comments?uid=741163 suggests not.

Best Regards,

Andy