Le 27.06.23 à 12:27, Yves via talk a écrit :

Le 25 juin 2023 01:02:04 GMT+02:00, "Brian M. Sperlongano"
<zelonew...@gmail.com> a écrit :

And indeed, nine months later, we see that not only has the work not gotten
done, but while we all squabbled away with our pet views about automated
editing, we find that we agreed to nothing, and the mapper has quietly
continued to add this nonsense tag to the database unabated:
https://taginfo.openstreetmap.org/tags/service=driveway2#chronology

An automated edit or a Maproulette challenge makes no sense in these conditions.

Could you explain what you think?
And what solution will you use if neither a mass edition nor an object-by-object edition is suitable in your opinion?