Le 12.09.23 à 08:23, Snusmumriken via talk a écrit :
I recently happen to witness an edit war between two bots, that changed
a tag on an object back and forth once a day

id of the object ?

Shouldn't they be amended with something like; "A bot should not edit the same object twice"

the bots do what they're told and their edits must have been
approved beforehand
so the problem seems to be that the community has asked for
2 contradictory things or that there's a bug or that there's
a reason (I'm thinking, for example, of deleting useless tags or correcting recurring errors that can occur more than once on the same object, even if it's rare), or someone is doing an buggy unpproved AE

I regularly make mechanical edits and it would obviously be practical
to have a warning (and not a ban) for objects modified 2x
however I can't think of any concrete cases where this would be
anything other than a false positive