Hi Aaron,

> On 29. Jun 2017, at 18:07, Brian Trammell (IETF) <i...@trammell.ch> wrote:
>
> hi Aaron,
>
>> On 29 Jun 2017, at 17:36, Aaron Falk <aaron.f...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>> Updating. Our agenda time is much more productive if we can home in on
>> specific questions to discuss rather than just give document overviews.
>> Authors & other folk: what’s interesting, unclear, or controversial here?
>
> I think it's time to level up and have a discussion about "policy" and how it
> relates to TAPS.
>
> I'm going to leave the definition of "policy" here deliberately vague with
> the hope that we can start to build some terminology around it at the meeting.
>

>>      • draft-gjessing-taps-minset-05.txt
>>
>>              • There’s been some interesting discussion on the draft. Are
>> there any specific topics we should set aside time to discuss?
>>      • Socket Intents, Philipp
>>
>>              • Again, what specific topics should we discuss?
>>              • We’ve been told to expect 3 drafts: on general concepts, BSD
>> implementation, & communication granularity. What’s worth discussing?
>
> Given the focus of the socket intents and granularity work, I think starting
> the policy discussion here makes sense.

Agreed - 10min talk for context and run though about socket intents and
granularity stuff would be great (plus 2 to 5min for discussion how to proceed
with both drafts).

The Policy discussion following that might take some time…

The third draft is expected tomorrow or on Monday and I think it does not
really need separate discussing in Prague.
It is mainly context for the socket intents draft and contains some lessons
learned that might be useful for other projects around TAPS.

AVE!
  Philipp S. Tiesel / phils…