Updated:

1. **`draft-gjessing-taps-minset-05.txt`**
* There’s been some interesting discussion on the draft. Are there any specific topics we should set aside time to discuss?

2.  **Transport Security Protocol Survey**, Tommy
- The common features/interface presented by various security protocols
  - The ability to separate security handshakes from data encryption

3.  **Socket Intents, Concepts & Communication Granularity**, Phillipp

4.  **Application- & System-Specified Policy & TAPS**, Brian? Tommy?

____

* Michio Honda HotNets paper “[PASTE: Network Stacks Must Integrate with NVMM Abstractions](http://www.ht.sfc.keio.ac.jp/~micchie/papers/paste-hotnets16.pdf)” * *“These days I'm working on networking interface for non-volatile main memory (a.k.a. persistent memory and storage-class memory), because with such devices networking stack/API becomes a bottleneck in the end-to-end communication that involves persistent media (disk or SSDs for now). I saw some post-socket discussion in the minutes of the last meeting, so I wonder if this type of work could give some useful information to IETFers who design new transport API standards.”* * Is there interest in this topic? AFAIK, there’s no Internet Draft. I will inquire whether Michio intends to submit one. May end up in TSVAREA