Hi Jernej,

> It isn't - but it's not any worse than using an unencrypted
> connection.

OK, but what to do if the other side does not wish to install some encryption?

I had to delete mine, because no one of the people I'm exchanging mail with,
has de/encryption. The answers I get the most if asking for it, are:
 - "That's much too complicated, I don't want to spend time to read how that
   works."
 - "Can't do that myself and don't want to pay the guy again for that."
 - "Bullshit, they don't check my mail, you're becoming a schizo."

So if delicate info has to become exchanged, we spread it over mail, instant
messaging in Skype and Windows Messenger and webphone.

That is fine for me too, because I myself still find the kind of encryption
available rather awkward.

--
Regards,
Gunivortus