Hello Vilius,

On Wed, 6 Apr 2011 18:54:50 +0300 GMT (06/Apr/11, 22:54 PM +0700 GMT),
Vilius Šumskas wrote:

>> VŠ> Convenience? How?
>>
>> Byu not having to click OK to accept the cert each time I send a
>> message. I thought that was clear,

VŠ> I ment that self signed certificate adds zero security.

Tell that to my university!

VŠ> I were not talking about the possibility to add such certificates
VŠ> into exception list. The conclusion is that if you care about
VŠ> security you should be using properly signed certificates. And if
VŠ> you are using self-signed certs you doesn't really care about
VŠ> security and should be prepared for inconveniences that are
VŠ> DESIGNED to annoy ordinary users which doesn't care about security
VŠ> either.

Whatever. I just want to send my messages without having to click OK
each time. Remember, I'm the user and not the one who decided on the
policy.

Can we continue this discussion on TBUDL please, as it is not a beta
issue and not really relevant to the new release?

--

Cheers,
Thomas.