Hi Joe,

> So,  I  am  back to 4 for production, still using 5 for beta testing
> and waiting patiently to see my bugs fixed, however, if past history
> (  read  the  threads  about all the IMAP issues) is any indication,
> maybe  we  will  have to wait for v6 after we pay for the upgrade to
> get basic v5 functionally.

Hope it's going to be fixed prior to v6 :)
If not, it would be a shortest licence I've purchased :)

>   What I don't understand...  Can anyone answer this... I check the
> official TheBat list and I do not see that much activity.  Does that
> mean that no one new has purchased TheBat???

It  was  how  I  got  to  TBBETA  ; after finding out the problem with
characters  coding  I  got  a feedback to report it to TBBETA and I've
ended here :)

> Does  it  mean  that  the  new users don't know that it is seriously
> broken? Does it mean that we, beta  testers, are the only users...

I didn't know it's broken (or didn't spotted it in a first week).
I  was  having  a  check  on  it  for  about a week ; worked fine as I
expected basing on my previous experience so I purchased a licence.
Problems started when I tried use it heavily :)

Anyway,  still giving it a chance due to mentioned before 3.99 version
experience :)

--
Best Regards,
RS (FEDARA)

The Bat! 4.2.44.2
Windows 7 x64 Professional (7601 Service Pack 1)

Tuesday, June 7, 2011 (11:21 ; GMT+8)