Hi All,

Thank you all for your comments and hints.

The  reason  why  I want to move back to 4.22 is that for last month I
spent  part  of  my  work  time  dealing with issues while I should be
working.  It  causes  delays  while  replying, lost some e-mails after
importing  and  I   can't   afford it anymore. So for daily/work use I
move back to 4.22 till v5 is ready :)

And it was a main reason of asking the question.
Why  on  TBBETA?  Because  you are the people that knows TB! more than
anyone else :)

Same  as many of you, I'm going to setup v5 on the second computer for
testing :)

Once again, thank you for your support and opinions.
I hope that we can consider the thread closed now :)

Have a good day everyone :)

--
Best Regards,
RS (FEDARA)

The Bat! 4.2.44.2
Windows 7 x64 Professional (7601 Service Pack 1)

Tuesday, June 7, 2011 (11:38 ; GMT+8)