Hi Rick,

>> Hi All,

>> If  anyone is thinking about moving back to 4.22 database (TBK) import
>> can be done directly from backup file. Just export all of the stuff to
>> TBK, uninstall v5, install v4 and import TBK file.

>> The  only  strange  think  was that all VF were empty up to the moment
>> when  each  of  them  was  selected  and  ESC  was pressed. After that
>> messages appeared.

>> So  far  all  is  good,  no  exceptions,  access violations, count and
>> filtering is proper.

> Why would ANYONE on the Beta Test list be considering moving back to v4 ?

Because  I  spent  my  money  to get a reliable tool and even official
release (5.0.12) is having exceptions and lots of bugs?

Up  to  now  I  have tried to update and use TB! v5 with all my mail's
and  the  result   was   that  finally  it  died and imported messages
(over 20k ; about 6-7GB) are not visible...

If   I   just   want  to join TBBETA I wouldn't spend money on licence
but  download  a  client and test it constantly. As 5.0.12 is official
release  that  is  provided  to  clients it should work not give me on
daily  basis  exceptions  and  access violations ; not mentioning that
autobackup  stopped  working  ;  VF  were  not  showing proper count ;
messages  from  other  ppl  were  presented  in  VF filtered on e-mail
address and so on...

Will keep v5 on my laptop for tests but not for working.

--
Best Regards,
RS (FEDARA)

The Bat! 4.2.44.2
Windows 7 x64 Professional (7601 Service Pack 1)

Tuesday, June 7, 2011 (01:34 ; GMT+8)