On Monday, June 6, 2011, 12:04:34 PM, Paul Van Noord wrote:

R>> Why would ANYONE on the Beta Test list be considering moving back to v4 ?

> Because we have important daily business to conduct that requires
> an email client without performance/stability issues.

I've  had  both  of those qualities with v5. I no longer have any POP
accounts, because I forward all my mail to my IMAP account, so I can't
say whether POP works well or not.

--
 Dwight A. Corrin
 316.303.9385  phone ahead to fax
 dcorrin at fastmail.fm
 photo galleries at http://dcorrin.smugmug.com
 photo blog at http://dcorrin.aminus3.com
                           http://photos.vfxy.com/photoblogs/5882
 Using IMAP with The Bat! 5.0.12.13 (BETA) on Windows Vista version 6,0
(Service Pack 2)