On Wed, 23 Oct 2002 12:11:49 -0600
Keith Russell <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> As much as I would miss the TB lists (I hate Becky's support list),
> I'm truly on the verge on switching to Becky. This constantly waiting
> without knowing whether or not I will ever be rewarded for doing so is
> wearing me out....

After using TB and Outlook combination for Japanese support for a couple
of months, finally switched to Becky :D ... but still reading this
mailing list too :D, with a hope that someday DBCS is supported in TB.
Am I hoping too much ??? ... helllooo developer's ?

Regards
Fozzz

 Current beta is 1.62b5 | "Using TBBETA" information: