Hello Keith!

On Thursday, October 24, 2002 at 5:37:10 AM you wrote:

>> I guess I keep believing in Marck.  :P

> You and I both, I guess....

Just one more and Marck could become the leader of registered
religion.

>> ENOUGH version 1.6x betas, I say.  Why keep flogging this soon-to-be
>> dead horse?  Put all programming resources into version 2, now, and
>> let's get a beta of that out here where we can see that it's not just
>> so much vaporware.

> And amen to that. We have something that works well, on the whole, and
> will soon be obsolete. Definitely better to put the effort into the
> future.

Although the few small improvements over the last few months have been
published with the "Beta" moniker they are not so much real betas,
they are fixes. I guess RITLabs tries out features for v2 this way -
and caters to the user base, giving us small life signs.

--
Dierk Haasis
http://www.Write4U.de

PGP keys available: mailto:Dierk.Haasis@;Write4U.de?Subject=SendMyPGPkeys

The Bat 1.62/Beta6 on Windows 95 4.0 1212 C

The greatest end of life is not knowledge but action. (Thomas Henry
Huxley)

 Current beta is 1.62b5 | "Using TBBETA" information: