-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----
Hash: SHA1

On Wednesday, February 19, 2003, Stefan Tanurkov wrote...

> Attachment pane:
>   - position left/right/top/bottom

I'd probably play with this for a bit, then end up setting it back to
the default ;)

>   - invisible mode: button on the header pane for attachments, the
>     header will be shown even if it's usually hidden if a message has
>     attachments.

I like this idea... is there going to be a default option for that?

>   - the option to hide automatically if a non-default tab is selected.
>   - smaller icons mode ;-)

That'd be useful on lower resolutions.

> Preview:
[..]
>   - Full UNICODE and Eastern languages support by
>     automatically switching into RTV mode for messages
>     written in UTF-7/8 and CJK.

I posted this to the wishlist too, but how about support for
content-type messages/* (* being any type after). I get a lot of
server bounce reports, and postmaster reports that include
message/rfc822 and message/delivery-status attachments. Right now I
have to save the file to view them... They are only simple plain text,
so I dare say it wouldn't be difficult.

> What did I miss? :-)

All looks good to me :)

- --
Jonathan Angliss
([EMAIL PROTECTED])

-----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----
Comment: Fingerprint: 676A 1701 665B E343 E393  B8D2 2B83 E814 F8FD 1F73

iQA/AwUBPlRlSyuD6BT4/R9zEQISKACfQFR+o+hBfo/9FhpJwWyadhd15VEAoL3g
33NWwy6SvHw8sQ0AagjiSvWf
=GI/2
-----END PGP SIGNATURE-----


________________________________________________________
 Current beta is 1.63b6 | "Using TBBETA" information:
http://www.silverstones.com/thebat/TBUDLInfo.html

Reply via email to