-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----
Hash: SHA1

On Wednesday, February 19, 2003, Thomas Fernandez wrote...

>> I posted this to the wishlist too, but how about support for
>> content-type messages/* (* being any type after).

> I have never seen such a message

https://www.ritlabs.com/bt/view_bug_advanced_page.php?f_id=0001201

Take a look at he attachment I put up. It is a bounce message on a
mailing list I moderate. It has two parts in that case. A text/plain
and a message/rfc822. The message/rfc822 part should really be
interpreted as another email (like .msg or .eml files for example).
There are other message/ parts that are just /delivery-status and
such. They are just plain text.

> it reminds me of a long-standing shortcoming in the filtering the
> the search systems. When looking for a string at location
> "anywhere", the "lower headers" are not looked at

That is something I'd like, but I'm not sure how easy it'd be ;)

- --
Jonathan Angliss
([EMAIL PROTECTED])

-----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----
Comment: Fingerprint: 676A 1701 665B E343 E393  B8D2 2B83 E814 F8FD 1F73

iQA/AwUBPlRrYCuD6BT4/R9zEQLUywCdEz6Jgm5qHN8I8SScj++DIEVGF0kAnih8
COuU+PFCgfz1WKaJDgaH8Wjz
=I2GR
-----END PGP SIGNATURE-----


________________________________________________________
 Current beta is 1.63b6 | "Using TBBETA" information:
http://www.silverstones.com/thebat/TBUDLInfo.html

Reply via email to