Hello Jonathan,

On Wed, 19 Feb 2003 23:19:03 -0600 GMT (20/02/03, 12:19 +0700 GMT),
Jonathan Angliss wrote:

>> Attachment pane:
>>   - position left/right/top/bottom

> I'd probably play with this for a bit, then end up setting it back to
> the default ;)

LOL! And I'll position it at the bottom. ;-)

> I posted this to the wishlist too, but how about support for
> content-type messages/* (* being any type after). I get a lot of
> server bounce reports, and postmaster reports that include
> message/rfc822 and message/delivery-status attachments. Right now I
> have to save the file to view them... They are only simple plain text,
> so I dare say it wouldn't be difficult.

I have never seen such a message, but it reminds me of a long-standing
shortcoming in the filtering the the search systems. When looking for
a string at location "anywhere", the "lower headers" are not looked
at. For example and illustration, there is no way to filter on an
attachment filename containing ".jpg" or search for an email with an
attachment "resume.doc".

But I am talking about the filtering system and you are talking about
attachment viewers.

-- 

Cheers,
Thomas.

Moderator der deutschen The Bat! Beginner Liste.

Remember in prayer the many who are sick of our church and community.

Message reply created with The Bat! 1.63 Beta/5
under Chinese Windows 98 4.10 Build 2222 A 
using an AMD Athlon K7 1.2GHz, 128MB RAM


________________________________________________________
 Current beta is 1.63b6 | "Using TBBETA" information:
http://www.silverstones.com/thebat/TBUDLInfo.html

Reply via email to