Hello Greg!

On Monday, July 5, 2004 at 3:00:22 AM you wrote:

> Well you actually got me to give it a try. What can I say.

Let me add to this: I've never been a big fan of emoticons and I've
never been a fan of non-PT-messages. I tried it and now like it very
much, not for the vomiting smileys but because photos from the AB and
the Roguemoticons can be used. A neat idea and a feature solely
dependent on the recipient (apart from the handle in the body).

--
Dierk Haasis
:Dierk: Copy 'n' Concept

The Bat 2.12 Beta/7 on Windows XP 5.1 2600 Service Pack 1

Chat info for ICQ, AIM, MSN, Yahoo, Jabber upon request

I may disagree with what you say, but I shall defend, to the death,
your right to say it. (Voltaire)

 Current beta is v2.12 Beta/7 | 'Using TBBETA' information: