Dierk Haasis, [DH] wrote:

> Let me add to this: I've never been a big fan of emoticons and I've
> never been a fan of non-PT-messages. I tried it and now like it very
> much, not for the vomiting smileys but because photos from the AB and
> the Roguemoticons can be used. A neat idea and a feature solely
> dependent on the recipient (apart from the handle in the body).

Exactly. Though I congratulated 9Val for spending his free time to
make this a reality, a lot of credit goes to Leif as well. :)

--
-=[ :Allie: ]=- (List Moderator and fellow end-user)

PGPKeys: http://key.ac-martin.com
Running The Bat! v2.12 Beta/5 on WinXP Pro (SP1)

 Current beta is v2.12 Beta/7 | 'Using TBBETA' information: