Dear Tim,

@27-Oct-2004, 16:57 -0400 (27-Oct 21:57 UK time) Tim Casten [TC] in
mid:[EMAIL PROTECTED] said to Mary:

>> I hope everyone to whom it happens will continue to mention it here on
>> tbbeta, or, if not already in a confirming note to the BT report, on
>> Bug Traq.

TC> Ditto here it is happening all the time.

Can't swear to it but it seems to choke only after a mail fetch (CC)
has been run. If you can exit without a check firing off, it exits
clean. This is not categorical. I haven't tested it fully yet.

--
Cheers --  //.arck D Pearlstone -- List moderator and fellow end user
TB! v3.0.2.2 Rush on Windows XP 5.1.2600 Service Pack 2