PVN> time  with  no  problem  but  then  I  do  not have a vendor that
PVN> requires  me  to fill out an HTML form. My solution to this would
PVN> be  to  have  Thunderbird  available  or  use web mail for such a
PVN> unique circumstance.

I  refuse  to have 2 clients. I used to use ak-mail but because of the
lame support to reply to HTML messages I've switch to TB!.

TB! does it better but is far from perfect.

Goncalo Farias

"Drop the guy with the devil ears." -- NBC, June, 1965.

 Current beta is 3.0.9.1 Deep Alpha | 'Using TBBETA' information: