GF>> I  really don't care about other users, I care about my needs and
GF>> if I can accomplish them with the software I'm using.

LG> Exactly  the poor attitude Tony, Paul and I are trying to curtail.
LG> The  completely  selfish,  me  first attitude. Let the rest of the
LG> world suffer as long as I get what I want.
LG> Cookidence...

Isn't  it  exactly  the  same  attitude  you're exhibiting? Did anyone
mandate  you  to  define what is allowable or not in email usage? What
feature  can  or  cannot  be  included?  What  alternatives to current
features can be implemented or not?

Goncalo Farias

"Hi, I'm Barney..." <BLAM!> Now you're extinct.

 Current beta is 3.0.9.1 Deep Alpha | 'Using TBBETA' information: