Hello Stuart,

  A reminder of what Stuart Cuddy typed on:
  May 4, 2005 at 14:01:16 GMT -0500

SC>   A reminder of what Gleason Pace typed on:
SC>   May 4, 2005 at 11:48:34 GMT -0700

>>> That's  the  way to go! 23 items fixed and no new toys added, great!
>>> Thank you for your work, I will do some testing the next few days.

GP>> I sure am seeing a lot of things that people have been complaining
GP>> about in this list. But TB still loads with a double imap folder
GP>> hierarchy for me.

SC> For some reason I do not see the message you are replying to. Do you
SC> or anyone else know why this might be.

OK, I just received the original message. Seems odd, but not a TB!
problem, I think.

 Stuart                            mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
 Using The Bat! v3.5 Return RC2
 Bayes Filter Plugin v2.0.2
 On Windows 2000 5.0 Build #2195

 Current beta is 3.5 Return RC/1 | 'Using TBBETA' information: