Hello Neal,

>>> [-] Other : Windows can't be shutdown if TB! is running
>
>> Still not fixed, the daily build yesterday worked as desired, RC2
>> doesn't.
>
> Just completed a successful reboot. TB! shut down properly with W2KSP4

Same here, Windows did shut down but I would not say TB did shut down
_properly_. Why? It did shut down too fast and I didn't see it empty my
Trash folders and, what is worse, it did not save the last changes I had
done to the UI (i.e. folder tree column widths)

Miguel A. Urech (El Escorial - Spain)
Using The Bat! v3.5 Return RC2 on Windows 2000 5.0 Service Pack 4

 Current beta is 3.5 Return RC/1 | 'Using TBBETA' information: