Hello Tony,

Tony Boom wrote (in <mid:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>):

>> yes if it needs to thread on mids or the mid variable is in the reply
>> template, as Boris has his setup.

> So if TB! could read that part properly would that solve my threading
> problem or is it still a reference header problem?

Sorry if I didn't understand you correctly, but the threading problem IS
solved. Your message id is fine.

The only problem is a bug in TheBat! that it doesn't find messages with
message id's containing an [. But this is a bug in TheBat! and not on
your side. On your side, everything is ok (I hope :-).

--
Regards,
Boris Anders, http://www.batboard.de

 Current beta is (none) | 'Using TBBETA' information: