Hello Bill!

On Thursday, May 26, 2005, 5:26 PM, you wrote:

>> So far this looks like a winner to me.

> Try out, for example, the "Watch Replies In" feature.
> This still looks like another loser to me.

It's all in what you need. I never have used that feature. I think it
will be put back, though.

This is still a work in progress--a major re-write of the User
Interface.

The scrollbar function, with its empty lines at the bottom of message
composition windows, Folder Message Lists, and Account/Folder Tree, is
something I myself personally want to see improved back to its former
state, but I have no idea how big a job it will be or how soon my
longing will be fulfilled.

Meanwhile, this version installed with ease, hasn't crashed yet, has
so far refrained from offering me an AV, is fast, sends and fetches my
POP3 mail.

For me, as a beta tester (and v. 3.5.18 is plainly a beta--said so
in the download URL), the characteristics I note in the paragraph
above make .18 a winner, if only for me. Though I look forward to even
better and smoother functionality being offered to me soon. :)

Now, if they mess up my Micro-Ed, then you will really hear me howl
like a :banshee: !

But I don't think that's going to happen. ;)

-- 
Best regards,
Mary
The Bat 3.5.18 on Windows XP 5.1 2600 Service Pack 2






________________________________________________________
 Current beta is 3.5.0.17 | 'Using TBBETA' information:
http://www.silverstones.com/thebat/TBUDLInfo.html
IMPORTANT: To register as a Beta tester, use this link first -
http://www.ritlabs.com/en/partners/testers/

Reply via email to