> Right, Jerry. That's exactly what I thought when I saw Maxim
> responding to Zygmunt and ignoring me.

Point noted.  I guess one of the questions for me, as mention, is a
status report.  I'm still experiencing general stability problems with
the program yet I have not noticed any comments on the board.  So I'm
not sure if it's just me or if there work in progress to address some
underlying memory and stability issues with the program.

Jerry

--
Ethan J. Mings
Principal, The Desk