Hello Thomas!

On Sunday, July 17, 2005, 11:41 AM, you wrote:

MB>> At this point, I haven't seen anyone write that he/she can really
MB>> tell for sure what the cause of this unwanted behavior is.

> Especially since some people (like myself) are not experiencing it,
> even though I use the same TB and Windows versions as you.

Do you mean that you saw something besides an "a" between "tbbeta" and
"fun" in Stuart's phrase, "tbbeta a fun" in his post,
mid:[EMAIL PROTECTED]  ?
Quote from above post from Stuart:

*MB> Every day's a schoolday, here. :)

That is what makes tbbeta a fun :-)

And that you saw the missing word "in" before the words "this case" in
my sentence "I don't really know, in this case, ..." ?

Quote from my mid:[EMAIL PROTECTED] :

> I don't really know, this case. The "a" between "tbbeta" and "fun"
> just didn't seem to belong, or to convey any meaning to me.

I did type "in this case" but it showed up here on tbbeta in my View
Folder window as "know, this case."

How did it show on your screen?

Mary
The Bat 3.51.4 on Windows XP 5.1 2600 Service Pack 2